Monday 13 August 2012

Raspberries? Yes Please!!


I mentioned that I am "sans green thumb". I have put in extra effort for these red morsels of deliciousness!! I have a small patch of raspberries and one of the bushes has been ripening for the last 2 weeks. I have gotten 2 handfuls of berries off this bush, it is my favourite, obviously. That being said, there are about 5 other bushes that are loaded with berries that are just starting to think of ripening............I am sure that these will soon be my favourite bushes as well!! Do you love raspberries? What do you make with your raspberries? The possibilities are endless......do share.

2 comments:

  1. they grow like weeds in our woods...the kids always have hopes of selling them ...can't bring themselves to do it...always end up eating them...same with me making pies, smoothies...just too delicious by themselves...
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know!!! Way to good to sell!! I hope my little patch doubles in size for next year!! Going to check out your site right now!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete