Saturday 4 August 2012

You Have Mail!!!



Oh the excitement that comes over me when I open the mailbox and there is a package inside!! And it's fabric, Yay!! I've seen this HTF vintage print a couple of times and finally decided to order some as it is getting more and more difficult to find. It is a vintage birthday print on an aqua coloured background. It is very sweet. I am not sure what I will turn it into, but, likely some cute birthday dresses. I will post one when I have figured out what it should be.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the exact same way about a package in the mail... There's just something so exciting about it :) and then getting fabric... How could it get any better?

    Thanks so much for the follow! Following you back now as well. Oh and I LOVE your blog name.. It reminds me of my mom :) too cute!

    ReplyDelete