Saturday 1 December 2012

I'm "MISS DECEMBER" !!!

2012 Canadian Blog Awards Humour

WHOOT WHOOT!!
Sarah, from Journeys of the Zoo, asked me if I would like to be her December Feature!!
I prefer to think I am "Miss December"
I, of course, was so excited. Sarah thinks I must not get out much..............
Anyhow, you may or may not have noticed that I have not been posting much this week.......we have been fighting the flu and other ailments ..................sorry for that..........you have no idea how sorry I really am..............trade places anyone???
Come visit me at Journeys of the Zoo and check out all that Sarah has to offer!! She is amazing at keeping up with all the latest and greatest giveaways...............check it out............she'll even link yours up!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am off to go visit! I'd love you to stop by my blog as well! Thanks!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah, it's an honour, just to be nominated!! I stopped by your blog and am following!!

      Delete
  2. Connie,

    Thank you so much for this post and guest posting on Journeys of The Zoo. I absolutely LOVE your sense of humour and know that my followers and yours will as well! Can't wait to see what creations you come up with next.

    Besos, Sarah
    Zookeeper at Journeys of The Zoo
    http://www.journeysofthezoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah!! You are so fun and encouraging!!

      Delete